Cash Flowing SFH in OKC

Oklahoma City, OklahomaHaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Cash Flowing SFH in OKC

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes

This property is 3 bed, 2 bath 3 car garage, safe room/tornado shelter, new HVAC, new hot water tank, new appliances, new interior and exterior paint, new floors and new light fixtures. Built in 2001. Currently rented at $1,995 with a one year lease expiring in 6/30/2024. Asking price is 289k.

Address is 117 Jennifer Ave Edmond, OK 73003

Edmond is the best suburb in OKC with desirable schools

0Reply
2 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2020 · 309 posts · 184 votes
    2y

    @Jake Schoeffler Great area! I have a couple of rentals near there as well!  I'll be on the lookout if I know anyone that is looking to buy - I'll pass the info along to them!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.