Looking for a mentor to learn House Flipping in Houston

Houston, TexasWantEducationMentor
Classifieds

Looking for a mentor to learn House Flipping in Houston

Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 10 votes

Hello BP Fam - 

I'm looking to get into the house flipping game here in Houston and I am in search of a mentor/partner that is currently flipping.

My biggest challenges have been:

1. Locating off-market deals

2. Securing OPM (ie. other peoples money)

* I understand that neither of these surprise anybody*

In exchange for your guidance/expertise, I can offer the following:

1. Lead generation (ie. I currently work for software company that specializes in marketing automation. Company is called HubSpot)

2. Project management (ie. my former job was selling construction materials to general contractors doing residential remodels)

3. Cold calling/cold emailing & messaging (ie. I have been in commission-based sales roles since 2017)

4. Lending (ie. I have cash in the bank and can offer private money lending if needed)

5. I'll be receiving my Texas real estate license in 2 weeks and can help you run comps  on HAR free of charge

Always appreciate the guidance I get from this forum. Look forward to hearing from from all of you!

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.