Looking for a property manager to help find tenants

Portland, OregonWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Looking for a property manager to help find tenants

Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 9 votes

Hi, I’m looking for a property manager to help me find tenants for two units, one in Portland and one in Beaverton. I will manage the day to day. Please reply with referrals! Thank you! 

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2020 · 278 posts · 136 votes
    2y

    Hey Dustin, You might want to check out Chroma Property Management - https://www.chromaproperty.com/. Let them know I sent you :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    @Dustin Le, I can help you with this.  Shoot me a message and we can chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.