Looking for a wealth manager in the Bay Area

Looking for a wealth manager in the Bay Area

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

I’m looking for a Bay Area wealth manager or a specialist who can assist in real estate investing strategies, CPA work etc… We currently own multiple properties with close to 10 rentals and it’s time we found someone who can ensure our taxes are solid, prepares property wealth reports etc.. Does anyone use anybody like this?


Thanks!

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 72 votes
    2y

    I have a really good CPA I work with. Send me a message and I can share his info. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Gatos · Member since 2020 · 74 posts · 16 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kayla Zimmerman:

    Hello,

    I’m looking for a Bay Area wealth manager or a specialist who can assist in real estate investing strategies, CPA work etc… We currently own multiple properties with close to 10 rentals and it’s time we found someone who can ensure our taxes are solid, prepares property wealth reports etc.. Does anyone use anybody like this?


    Thanks!
    Kayla - I have a team that I highly recommend and the do Wealth Management and Asset Preservation and have a team of CPAs. They are very innovative and tend to save my clients 100s of thousand of dollars in tax aversion strategies.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.