Property management recommendation - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Property management recommendation - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Investor · Palm Beach · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP community,

I want to switch to a different property management company to manage my duplex in Palm Beach Gardens.

I’ve been with the same management company for 7 years but it is time to move on.

I appreciate any feedback or recommendations.

Thank you

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Hey there, I'm a Palm Beach Gardens local and have a number of properties in this area, I have some recommendations for you! You can call or text me at 561-427-8794 😁

  • Investor · Palm Beach · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Rochefort:

    Hey there, I'm a Palm Beach Gardens local and have a number of properties in this area, I have some recommendations for you! You can call or text me at 561-427-8794 😁


     Hello Ryan, Thanks for responding. I will reach out to you this week.

    Thanks 

  • Lender · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 306 posts · 122 votes
    2y

    Hi Stefhan, if you are still looking I would highly recommend Glenn from My Area Realty. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.