seek mentor and education to develop an RV park Florida

seek mentor and education to develop an RV park Florida

Gisele SoodPro Member
Investor · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 2 votes

Hello, I recently purchased160 acres along Lake George in Florida. Wetland delineation and survey done. No site drawing done yet!  I'm seeking a mentor/expert to guide me through developing an RV park since our vision is to develop an eco-tourism business and preserve species. Also, would anyone know of highly technical/good-quality classes I could take regarding planning, zoning, and designing a park? Thank you guys!

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Wow, congratulations!! 

    I am in Florida as well and definitely interested in learning as well. 

    Regarding the land you purchased, how is it zoned? How did you know what to look for when looking for land? 

    Quote from @Gisele Sood:

    Hello, I recently purchased160 acres along Lake George in Florida. Wetland delineation and survey done. No site drawing done yet!  I'm seeking a mentor/expert to guide me through developing an RV park since our vision is to develop an eco-tourism business and preserve species. Also, would anyone know of highly technical/good-quality classes I could take regarding planning, zoning, and designing a park? Thank you guys!


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.