Investor Seeking Joint Venture Partner(s)

Investor Seeking Joint Venture Partner(s)

Investor 路 Ventura/LA County Border, CA 路 Member since 2023 路 11 posts 路 1 vote

Why did writing the title feel like a tagline for a dating app? Haha, I guess it would be the start of a new relationship. 馃槈 

Any who back to serious business, I am an Investor looking to do a joint venture. Under the right circumstances/partnership, I am willing and able to put up the cash and/or utilize my credit to get the deal started. If you are earnestly interested in working with me or have a reliable referral I would love to hear from you. 馃榿

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Nationwide 路 Member since 2020 路 20 posts 路 3 votes
    2y

    Good Afternoon Cristina! Would love to help you out with your deals. Let's connect!

  • Investor 路 Ventura/LA County Border, CA 路 Member since 2023 路 11 posts 路 1 vote
    2y

    @Shawn Gavin: Sure thing. Please private message me so we can set-up a time to chat so I can learn about what products, rates, you have available.

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor 路 Indianapolis, IN 路 Member since 2018 路 2k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y

    Any interest out of state?

  • Investor 路 Ventura/LA County Border, CA 路 Member since 2023 路 11 posts 路 1 vote
    2y

    @Kerry Noble Jr: Absolutely! Inbox me what you got. ;-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.