Are you seeking knowledge, Do you want to learn?

Are you seeking knowledge, Do you want to learn?

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am looking for some to be my boots on the ground check in on properties, assess and learn the down and dirty of fix and flip and property management. In the Hollywood; CA area as a base for the properties you will assist with. EAGER INTERN READY TO LEARN.  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER HOW SOON CAN YOU START?

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Michelle,

    I am interested in learning and I am ready to start today. How can I get more details about this opportunity?

    Michelle Henderson

    [email protected] 

    626-400-0645

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi Michelle,

        I am really looking to learn. I am available now.  I am flexible, reliable, a problem solver, and eager. Please let me know if you are still looking for assistance. Thnak you !! Call or text me at (323)712-0591

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.