Eager Investor Looking for Seattle Wholesalers

Eager Investor Looking for Seattle Wholesalers

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey Seattle folks,

Just rolled into town from Canada, where I played the BRRRR game and built up a couple doors. I'm now super keen to dive into Seattle's residential and multifamily scene.

I've got a special shout-out for the wholesalers out there – I'm looking to connect with you especially. And hey, I come prepared: got the mortgage ability and cash ready to make moves.

So, if you've got the lowdown on some sweet deals or just wanna talk shop, hit me up. Let’s make something happen!

Best regards,

Mandy

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael HaasBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
2y

Welcome @Mandy Su! Do you have anything in particular you're looking for / buy box? I can add you to our list. Cheers!

HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · CO · Member since 2016 · 757 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Mandy Su

    Welcome!

    Always great to see another link minded investor in the Seattles area.

  • Michael HaasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome @Mandy Su! Do you have anything in particular you're looking for / buy box? I can add you to our list. Cheers!

    HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    @Mandy Su i am an architect interested in small multifamily / infill development. Let me know if you are interested in connecting or JV.

    @Michael Haas @Julien J. are you by any chance whosaler / broker working on these potential leads? If yes, could you add me on your list? 
    Thanks all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.