Property Manager Recommendations & NC Rental Laws

Charlotte, North CarolinaWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Property Manager Recommendations & NC Rental Laws

Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC / Lake Norman · Member since 2022 · 35 posts · 35 votes

I am possibly purchasing a new primary home and would rent out my current house in Denver, NC. I own investment properties in OH that I have a property manager for but this would be my first rental in NC. Does anyone have any recommendations for property managers in Charlotte or Lake Norman or is familiar with NC rental laws that I need to be aware of? 

4Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Wyatt WolffPro Member
Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 467 posts · 279 votes
2y

I actually do! @Lorien Wolff , she manages a property up there! 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wyatt WolffPro Member
    Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 467 posts · 279 votes
    2y

    I actually do! @Lorien Wolff , she manages a property up there! 

  • Jonathan SmallPro Member
    Investor · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2020 · 182 posts · 151 votes
    2y

    @Grace Walser consider going on Zillow rental and see who is managing your competition.  Give some of them a call as if you are a renter and see who give you the best service.

  • Tiamo WrightPro Member
    Denver · Member since 2021 · 148 posts · 126 votes
    2y

    @Grace Walser North Carolina makes it very clear that security deposits from trusts need to be kept in a NC bank or a bank that operates in NC and it must be in a trust account. Our state did not require this before so that was new to me. The NC General Assembly chapter 42 has some pretty solid information to read through for Landlord and Tenant 

    Also welcome to the lake!

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC / Lake Norman · Member since 2022 · 35 posts · 35 votes
    2y

    This is great to know thank you!

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 245 posts · 231 votes
    2y

    Hi Grace, I'm a property manager here in the Charlotte market. I'd love to discuss what you're looking for and how we can best help you. I also recommend @Maranda Tucker with White Property Management, who is also in the Charlotte market and will definitely take great care of you as well.

  • Property Manager · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 138 posts · 87 votes
    2y

    Happy to connect, Grace! Denver is a wonderful area!

    Artfully,

    Lorien

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.