Looking for a great agent specializing in West Philly for ongoing deals

Looking for a great agent specializing in West Philly for ongoing deals

Rental Property Investor · Various states · Member since 2021 · 55 posts · 34 votes

Hello! I'm a rental property investor looking to acquire distressed townhomes in West Philly to implement the BRRRR strategy. I plan to acquire 5 units within the next 12 months and more after that, so I'm looking to establish a good long-term relationship with a realtor who is super familiar with the West Philly market and is comfortable working with an out-of-state investor. Looking forward to connecting!

1Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Elizabeth Rose:

    Hello! I'm a rental property investor looking to acquire distressed townhomes in West Philly to implement the BRRRR strategy. I plan to acquire 5 units within the next 12 months and more after that, so I'm looking to establish a good long-term relationship with a realtor who is super familiar with the West Philly market and is comfortable working with an out-of-state investor. Looking forward to connecting!

    Are you cash? 
  • Rental Property Investor · Various states · Member since 2021 · 55 posts · 34 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Elizabeth Rose:

    Hello! I'm a rental property investor looking to acquire distressed townhomes in West Philly to implement the BRRRR strategy. I plan to acquire 5 units within the next 12 months and more after that, so I'm looking to establish a good long-term relationship with a realtor who is super familiar with the West Philly market and is comfortable working with an out-of-state investor. Looking forward to connecting!

    Are you cash? 

    Not at the moment, no. I'll be using a hard money lender.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.