Broome County, NY - Experienced Contractor referral wanted

Upstate New York, New YorkWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Broome County, NY - Experienced Contractor referral wanted

Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Experienced Contractor referral wanted in Broome County, NY.

Please only refer people that you have work with and had excellent experience.

#Binghamton #JohnsonCity #Vestal

1Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Coty B LunnBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Binghamton, NY · Member since 2022 · 45 posts · 26 votes
    2y

    Good Morning!

    I have a couple of people I can confidentially recommend as contractors!

    Exterior of homes:

    Penn York Construction 

    Kyle Ferraro 

    607-644-6927

    Interior of homes:

    Usta Construction Corp.

    Jimmy Ozturk 

    917-674-9043

    I have worked with both of them many times and both have very high quality work.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.