Looking for a deal in Memphis TN

Memphis, TennesseeWantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Looking for a deal in Memphis TN

Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. I'm currently on the lookout for wholesalers in the Memphis, Tennessee area who might have multi-family or single-family properties available for investment. If you or someone you know deals with wholesale real estate in Memphis, please feel free to reach out or drop a comment below.

Looking forward to connecting with the local real estate community and exploring potential opportunities!

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan RayBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2023 · 642 posts · 333 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Miller:

    Hey everyone,

    I hope this post finds you well. I'm currently on the lookout for wholesalers in the Memphis, Tennessee area who might have multi-family or single-family properties available for investment. If you or someone you know deals with wholesale real estate in Memphis, please feel free to reach out or drop a comment below.

    Looking forward to connecting with the local real estate community and exploring potential opportunities!

    Hey Jonathon! I would love to connect with you. I am a realtor that works with tons of wholesalers, I send out multiple off market properties directly from wholesalers to my buyers list, a week! Email me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.