Looking at small multi-family in KC area

Looking at small multi-family in KC area

Isaac IsaiaBusiness Member
Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 7 votes

We invest in Springfield, MO and are looking at investing in small multifamily in KC. The only place I’ve really been in KC is the Plaza and that area seems pretty expensive. Interested in some of the towns outside KC as well but not sure which areas to avoid. Any guidance or leads would be appreciated. Thanks! 

1Reply
18 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Issac,

    I would love to be a valuable resource to you to find a small multi-family property in or around Kansas City. There are many great parts to Kansas City, as there are many people interested in the value the area brings. Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, North Kansas City, Independence, Belton, Parkville, are some great surrounding towns. There are nice neighborhoods within Kansas City such as Waldo, Brookside, and as you mentioned- near the Country Club Plaza. Let me know if you would like any additional information. 

  • Isaac IsaiaBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Corryn Handley:

    Hi Issac,

    I would love to be a valuable resource to you to find a small multi-family property in or around Kansas City. There are many great parts to Kansas City, as there are many people interested in the value the area brings. Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, North Kansas City, Independence, Belton, Parkville, are some great surrounding towns. There are nice neighborhoods within Kansas City such as Waldo, Brookside, and as you mentioned- near the Country Club Plaza. Let me know if you would like any additional information. 


     Thank you for that information! We’ll be up the next couple days as will check out those areas. I’ll reach out with any questions. 

  • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Quote from @Isaac Isaia:
    Quote from @Corryn Handley:

    Hi Issac,

    I would love to be a valuable resource to you to find a small multi-family property in or around Kansas City. There are many great parts to Kansas City, as there are many people interested in the value the area brings. Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, North Kansas City, Independence, Belton, Parkville, are some great surrounding towns. There are nice neighborhoods within Kansas City such as Waldo, Brookside, and as you mentioned- near the Country Club Plaza. Let me know if you would like any additional information. 


     Thank you for that information! We’ll be up the next couple days as will check out those areas. I’ll reach out with any questions. 

     Hey, Isaac! If you need any funding needs, I can help you out! We have great multi family loans up to 9 unit properties. Our best programs are for 2-4 units but we can do 5-9 as well! I am located in Lees Summit. 

  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Isaac Isaia

    Feel free to DM to be added to our buyer's list, we sell MF all over the metro. 

  • Isaac IsaiaBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dalton O'Donnell:

    Quote from @Isaac Isaia:
    Quote from @Corryn Handley:

    Hi Issac,

    I would love to be a valuable resource to you to find a small multi-family property in or around Kansas City. There are many great parts to Kansas City, as there are many people interested in the value the area brings. Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, North Kansas City, Independence, Belton, Parkville, are some great surrounding towns. There are nice neighborhoods within Kansas City such as Waldo, Brookside, and as you mentioned- near the Country Club Plaza. Let me know if you would like any additional information. 


     Thank you for that information! We’ll be up the next couple days as will check out those areas. I’ll reach out with any questions. 

     Hey, Isaac! If you need any funding needs, I can help you out! We have great multi family loans up to 9 unit properties. Our best programs are for 2-4 units but we can do 5-9 as well! I am located in Lees Summit. 

    Thanks Dalton! We looked at the only 3/2 in Lee’s Summit under $250k. That’s the sweet spot that everyone is looking for. We have banks in the Springfield area that we generally use but I may reach out with specific questions about this area. Thanks!
  • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    You’re welcome! Doesn’t hurt to use a local lender on the purchase. Some listing agents prefer that when reviewing offers! I grew up here and been here almost my whole life. We are also headquartered in Lees Summit. Worth a conversation for sure. 

  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
    2y

    Hey Isaac ! Happy holidays . My name is Jacob with Lendbright and we are a direct national lender specializing in bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR going upto 100 units ! We are no income no doc and welcoming first time investors . Would love to assist you in the financing of your next investment property and answer any questions that you may have . What is a good time and phone number for us to connect and discuss what the scenario is looking like ? I can be reached at 267-516-0896 [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.