Looking for a mentor or advice in North Carolina

WantEducationMentor
Classifieds

Looking for a mentor or advice in North Carolina

New to Real Estate · NC · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hello. My name is Ashley Stusse. I am looking to start my investment journey in NC but I am looking for someone I could talk to and run ideas by. If anyone would be interested please send me a message or reply to this post. I would really appreciate it! 

1Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · NC · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Ashley Stusse:

    Hello. My name is Ashley Stusse. I am looking to start my investment journey in NC but I am looking for someone I could talk to and run ideas by. If anyone would be interested please send me a message or reply to this post. I would really appreciate it! 

    You may want to start with general information but it turns to specific directions pretty quickly. They types of questions you'll want answered are at https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/1159255-find...

    Awesome. I will look into this. Thank you so much Ken!
  • Realtor · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2018 · 324 posts · 218 votes
    2y

    Hi @Ashley Stusse where in NC? I am in the raleigh-Durham area. Feel free to send me a PM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.