Off market and pocket listings

Austin, TexasHaveProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Off market and pocket listings

Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 26 votes

ISO an investor interested in off market properties and pocket listings. I’m a realtor who comes across off market properties on a regular basis. I’m looking to expand my investor network. 

I have homes suited for flips and rentals in a wide variety of different areas, conditions, and prices. I do require a signed buyer rep agreement for the specific properties I share. You don’t need to use me as your solo agent for another property, just the ones I find and share. 

Please reach out if you’d like to chat about this. 

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · NY · Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Hey Dawson, Im looking for off-market property buyers myself. Lets connect and discuss how we could potentially help each other. 

  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 26 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bryce Muller:

    Hey Dawson, Im looking for off-market property buyers myself. Lets connect and discuss how we could potentially help each other. 


     Shoot me a DM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.