Looking for Real Estate Agent/Team in Putnam, Illinois

WantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Looking for Real Estate Agent/Team in Putnam, Illinois

New to Real Estate · IA · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Greetings!

We are looking for real estate experts (w/ STR expertise) who oversee Putnam, Illinois.

We found a real estate investment property in Putnam that we are very interested and need some help.

We appreciate BP community and Happy New Year. 

Warmest Regards,

Jenny & Jason

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Hinton, WV · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hi! Jacob Valle may be able to help you. Not letting me tag him

  • Wholesaler · Texas, USA · Member since 2022 · 139 posts · 40 votes
    2y

    Hi Jenny and Jason,

    I do not have an STR connection in Putnam, IL. But we do have off market properties in that area, when you are ready for your next short term rental!

    I hope you enjoy the experience and find a reputable company to manage it for you!

  • Kristen L GarnerBusiness Member
    Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 451 posts · 287 votes
    2y

    Hi Jason! If you'd like to DM me - I'd be happy to chat with you about the financing side of loans and how to use STR rental income to qualify for different loan products. Best of luck and Happy New Year.

  • Jacob ValleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Ottawa, IL · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    2y

    Hi @Jason Seol, I'm a real estate agent, focused on investment property throughout LaSalle, Bureau, and Putnam Counties.  I'd be happy to help answer whatever questions you may have.  Feel free to send me a direct message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.