Who's Ready to Make That Real Estate Resolution Happen?

Jacksonville, FloridaWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Who's Ready to Make That Real Estate Resolution Happen?

Contractor · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 22 votes

I get it....family is in town.....no-one wants to start a new project at the end of a year.  Well that's all behind us now. Let me take a couple of other pain points off the table.   CAN"T FIND GOOD HELP????   I've been re-designing and rebuilding distressed properties for almost 18 years.  FINDING A GOOD PROJECT IS LIKE FINDING A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK!!!   I've had to pass on a couple of GREAT deals in the last couple of months.  I can find us one TOMORROW.  No more excuses.  You want to do this??   LET'S DO THIS

1Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.