Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in Atlanta

Atlanta, GeorgiaWantProfessionalsLawyer
Classifieds

Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in Atlanta

Dave A BeasonPro Member
Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone, my name is Dave Beason and I am new to real estate investing.  I am looking for recommendations for a Real Estate Attorney and a handyman in Atlanta. Thank you for your time

1Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 239 posts · 120 votes
    2y

    @Dave A Beason Hi Dave welcome to BP! Feel free to DM me for a few Attorney references as well as handymen. TY! 

  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
    2y

    Hey Dave ! My name is Jacob with Lendbright ! We are a national direct lender specializing in bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR ! We are no income no doc and go upto 100 units welcoming first time investors . Would love to assist you on any of your current and future projects . What are some of your scenarios looking like ? I can be reached at 267-516-0896 [email protected]

  • Dave A BeasonPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Thank you Mr Sherman I will save your contact information

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.