Looking For Serious Cash Buyers!

Looking For Serious Cash Buyers!

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Goodmorning I am looking for cash end buyers to work with. I have the ability to meet you're property requirements in full detail. Please Submit Zip-code, How much you're looking to spend, Property Condition. 

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2021 · 118 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    I am an agent in Kansas City. I get hit up by cash buyers all the time looking for deals here. One of the biggest things also is if you can negotiate seller finance or subto deals. They seem to be in pretty high demand. Anything in Kansas City metro area.

  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
    2y

    Hey Ronaldinho ! My name is Jacob with Lendbright ! We are a national direct lender specializing in bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR ! We are no income no doc and go upto 100 units welcoming first time investors . Would love to assist you and your buyers on any of your current and future projects . What are some of your scenarios looking like ? I can be reached at 267-516-0896 [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.