Looking for Private Money Lenders ASAP

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for Private Money Lenders ASAP

Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 8 votes

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little desperate.  But I'm looking for a private lenders who do personal loans.  Obviously with the lowest interest rates possible, and that have fairly long loan terms.  I have been scammed twice now, once because of a lack of strong due diligence, and one because the person I was dealing with was spoofing a legit business. 

Please don't respond unless you are a lender or know a lender who can help me with this situation.  I know I'm asking a lot.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 63 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    I am equipped to provide funding solutions tailored to projects involving property renovation and resale (fix and flip), long-term property ownership (fix and keep), as well as refinancing initiatives. I’d be more than happy to close some deals with you!!

  • Member since 2024 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Are you still looking for funding?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.