Rehab contractors for BRRRR Cincinnati OH

Cincinnati, OhioWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Rehab contractors for BRRRR Cincinnati OH

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey all - I am new to the BRRRR strategy and would like to connect with some reliable contractors who have successfully worked with other investors in the area. I plan to have a portfolio of double digit properties within the next 6-8 years so the work would be recurring for them. Personal referrals are the best in my opinion so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    @Drew Kummer

    i'd go to all the local REIA meetings and talk to the other investors

  • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH/NKY · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 833 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Drew Kummer:

    Hey all - I am new to the BRRRR strategy and would like to connect with some reliable contractors who have successfully worked with other investors in the area. I plan to have a portfolio of double digit properties within the next 6-8 years so the work would be recurring for them. Personal referrals are the best in my opinion so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!


     Hey Drew I shot you a message

    Sam McCormack Realtor
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.