I am currently looking for a mentor near Dallas Texas. Someone that has experience with purchasing multi family properties. If you aren’t close to the area then your availability will count. I’m wanting to purchase 2 townhomes or 2 duplexes. I just need the ins and out on how to go about this.
I am currently looking for a mentor near Dallas Texas. Someone that has experience with purchasing multi family properties. If you aren’t close to the area then your availability will count. I’m wanting to purchase 2 townhomes or 2 duplexes. I just need the ins and out on how to go about this.
Apart from finding an investor friendly realtor, what are you looking to achieve? Are you trying to buy and hold as a rental? Will you live in one of the units?
The help you need will change depending on your situation, but luckily small multifamily isn't overly complex. I wouldn't lose all hope if you can't find a mentor. There are a ton of good resources on this forum.