Newbie Investor Looking for Opportunities

Newbie Investor Looking for Opportunities

Chicago, IL · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone! My name is Maggie and I am an elementary teacher in Chicago. I just discovered the world of real estate investing and I have been HOOKED ever since. I am currently reading the book 30 day Stay and I am interested in investing in one or two bedroom units in an emerging market in the midwest and renting it out as a medium term rental. Currently my eyes are on Indianapolis. I was wondering if there are any investor mentors in Chicago (or elsewhere) that would be willing to serve as a mentor. Alternatively, if there is any real estate investor that would be looking for an assistant over the summer I would love to chat. 

Thanks in advance!

1Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2023 · 77 posts · 29 votes
    2y

    Hi Maggie,

    I work with several investors and agents who specialize in investment real estate in Indiana and would be happy to connect and send you some contacts.

    Staci

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.