Looking for Brokerage with no monthly fee for Referrals

Looking for Brokerage with no monthly fee for Referrals

Investor · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 12 votes

Good morning!

I am an NC Realtor but I just relocated to FL. I still have a license in NC and would like to continue to earn referral commission. 

Is anyone aware of an NC brokerage that allows brokers to hang license without a monthly fee? Looking for something that may charge a percentage of commission. 

Let me know if anyone has done this before or has advice!


Thanks! 

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
2y

Try Fathom.

100% Commission (transaction fee instead)

E&O Included

No Franchise Fees

No Monthly Fees

No Desk Fees

No Technology Fees

Agent Referral Program

I hope this helps.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    2y

    Try Fathom.

    100% Commission (transaction fee instead)

    E&O Included

    No Franchise Fees

    No Monthly Fees

    No Desk Fees

    No Technology Fees

    Agent Referral Program

    I hope this helps.

  • Investor · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    Thank you!! I’ll check them out. 

  • AJ WongBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Oregon & California Coast · Member since 2022 · 822 posts · 696 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Hamp Lee III:

    Try Fathom.

    100% Commission (transaction fee instead)

    E&O Included

    No Franchise Fees

    No Monthly Fees

    No Desk Fees

    No Technology Fees

    Agent Referral Program

    I hope this helps.


     Fathom is legit! Love the team :) 

    Sesemi | STR Brokers powered by Fathom Realty 516 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.