Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
My partners and I have several lots in Chattanooga, TN. We are seeking a private loan of $175,000 collateralized by four lots. We plan to use the money to develop two lots in the same neighborhood. The lots are located in a highly desirable Chattanooga Neighborhood. My partners and I each have ten years or more of experience in Real Estate Investing, including buy-and-hold, new construction, Wholesaling, and fix-and-flip.
Desired terms:
15% APR
18 month term
No prepayment penalty.
LTV 50%
If you are interested, please get in touch with me.
Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
2y
Chad,
The lots are located in St Elmo. A popular neighborhood on the Southside of Chattanooga. Please let me know if you have any questions and we are happy to pay a finders fee.
I am equipped to provide funding solutions tailored to projects involving property renovation and resale (fix and flip), long-term property ownership (fix and keep), as well as refinancing initiatives. I’d be more than happy to close some deals with you!!