looking for contractor referral, Volusia county, Florida

WantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

looking for contractor referral, Volusia county, Florida

Investor · Volusia County · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 9 votes

Hello, I am looking for a contractor referrals for West Volusia County, DeLand, Orange City area.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Louis

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Deltona FL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Louis Alumbaugh:

    Hello, I am looking for a contractor referrals for West Volusia County, DeLand, Orange City area.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Louis


     Louis we run Del-Flow Power Washing. 386-479-9049 We handle exterior cleaning services roof concrete windows. 

  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    2y

    Hi Louis, my wife and I run Property Management in your areas and while we GC in house, we do have vendors we use for other work.  Drop me a line and see what we may have to help you.

    Dave

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.