private money lenders/partners wanted

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

private money lenders/partners wanted

Michael NelsonPro Member
New London County, CT · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 18 votes

Here’s my elevator pitch!

My name is Michael, I'm 32 years old. I live and work in Connecticut. I have a LTR duplex that I rehabbed and have been renting for 5.5 years and I have a STR That I purchased 1.5 years ago and rehabbed as well. Both were purchased the conventional way.

I manage both rentals myself, along with 7 other LTR in the surrounding area.

Im looking to scale and go full time into real estate, so saving up for each deal wont work anymore. I have relationships with a few hard money lenders, investor friendly agents, wholesalers and contractors in the area.

I'm looking for a private money lender to help with down payment for the hard money loans. I'm finding 10-20% down on hard money. I plan to use the Brrrr method to pull all funds back out. These projects will all be 2-4 unit small multi family to start. For the projects I'm looking at, I will be aiming for a 3-6 month turn time.

I'd like to find someone willing to do one deal and if the relationship works well, scale up to multiple deals per year. The relationship is the most important to me.

2Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · North Stonington, CT · Member since 2014 · 393 posts · 228 votes
    2y

    @Michael Nelson What part of the state do you invest in? That might be helpful for people to know. Also, if you provide numbers on your past deals such as purchase price, rehab cost, rents, etc.

  • Michael NelsonPro Member
    OP
    New London County, CT · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 18 votes
    2y

    @Mat O'Grady Great point. Thank you

    My area of work is Between East lyme, CT and Westerly, RI currently 

    Previous deals

    LTR in mystic, CT purchase price 240k budget 20k ARV 330K (currently 430K 4.5 years later)This property rents for 1900 per unit nothing included

    STR West Dover, VT purchase price 367k ARV 410K (This deal was only cosmetic remodel 8k and 7k to stage it. goal was cash flow not refinance money out any time soon) grossed 45k first year in service projected to do 60k this year.

  • Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2024 · 187 posts · 24 votes
    2y

    we offer several lenders that can finance up to 100% of your fix and flips.

    Lets talk..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.