• New Hartford, NY
Votes |
RECENTLY REDUCED 10-UNIT INVESTMENT GEM In Upstate NY

Alicia Collver
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New Hartford, NY
Posted Mar 15 2024, 08:15

🏡 Incredible Investment Opportunity Alert! 🏡

Hey everyone, Alicia Collver here, your go-to local real estate expert, with some thrilling news for all you savvy investors out there! 🌟💼

I'm excited to present an absolutely phenomenal opportunity to add 21 N Fourth St, Ilion to your investment portfolio. This property boasts a stunning 10-unit layout and has just been reduced to an unbeatable price!

Imagine the potential for passive income and long-term growth with this prime real estate gem. Whether you're a seasoned investor or just dipping your toes into the world of real estate, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. 💰💼

Located in a highly sought-after area, this property offers both convenience and value. With its versatile layout and recent price reduction, there's never been a better time to make your move in the investment market.

Ready to take the next step towards building wealth and securing your financial future? Don't hesitate – reach out to me today to schedule a viewing and discuss how 21 N Fourth St can become the cornerstone of your investment strategy.

Seize the opportunity and elevate your investment portfolio to new heights with this incredible property. Contact me now to make it happen! 📞🏢 #InvestmentOpportunity #RealEstateInvesting #IncomeProperty #21NFourthSt

I can't wait to help you unlock the potential of this fantastic investment opportunity!

Warm regards, Alicia Collver - Your Local Real Estate Expert

Offering

Loading replies...