Newbie seeking realtor and property manager

Newbie seeking realtor and property manager

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello everyone, 

I am a first time investor seeking a realtor and experienced property manager. If someone happens to do both I’d love to work with you.

I am currently eyeing single-family homes and small duplex properties in the Jacksonville area and would like to begin pursuing properties in roughly a 2-3 month timeframe. 

Thank you everyone in advance. 

0Reply
25 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Minneapolis · Member since 2023 · 265 posts · 162 votes
    2y

    Hi Zachary - I do cohosting and my team has over 100 listings under mgmt around the world. We specialize in maximizing revenue and bookings so you can relax and grow your portfolio. Happy to connect. 612.210.1579 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.