Fix and flip opportunities in Georgia

HaveService
Classifieds

Fix and flip opportunities in Georgia

Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 19 votes

Hi everyone, I am a part of the New Western team. We are one of the biggest wholesalers in the nation. I am based out of Atlanta GA and can present 20-30 off market properties in Atlanta and the metropolitan area. 

My services are free and my team and I provide a ton of resources to empower investors. From a list of contractors, tax professionals, agents, etc. I love teaching new investors and even holding their hand through the first couple flips. We have a marketplace website similar to Zillow but exclusively for our off-market properties. Please reach out to me and I can give you access so you can at least see what we have to offer.

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Hector Escobar:

    Hi everyone, I am a part of the New Western team. We are one of the biggest wholesalers in the nation. I am based out of Atlanta GA and can present 20-30 off market properties in Atlanta and the metropolitan area. 

    My services are free and my team and I provide a ton of resources to empower investors. From a list of contractors, tax professionals, agents, etc. I love teaching new investors and even holding their hand through the first couple flips. We have a marketplace website similar to Zillow but exclusively for our off-market properties. Please reach out to me and I can give you access so you can at least see what we have to offer.

    Please let me know if you're interested in funding for those properties 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.