Votes
Maryam Mostafa
Pro Member
Votes |
Land Development opportunity

Maryam Mostafa
Pro Member
Posted Mar 29 2024, 14:21

Hi There, i'm an architect resides in Tampa, FL. and i'm looking for a partnership opportunity to develop a land with an experienced developer, i'm sitting on cash and i have previous experiences with flipping and STR, and of course being an architect. however, in my day job, i work on commercial and not residential. message me if you a land wholesaler as well. TIA!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 30 2024, 07:07

Hello Maryam, I live in St Petersburg and have experience with residential and hotel developments and open to joint ventures with land owners. Give me a call so we can discuss more. 

727-831-7109 

User Stats

Votes
Kristi Kandel
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Fort Myers Beach, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Fort Myers Beach, FL
Replied Apr 1 2024, 04:42
Quote from @Maryam Mostafa:

Hi There, i'm an architect resides in Tampa, FL. and i'm looking for a partnership opportunity to develop a land with an experienced developer, i'm sitting on cash and i have previous experiences with flipping and STR, and of course being an architect. however, in my day job, i work on commercial and not residential. message me if you a land wholesaler as well. TIA!

Hey @Maryam Mostafa

I’ve been a nationwide developer the past 17 years and started my career in Clearwater, completed hundreds of developments in California, and live down in FMB. 

I'd be curious to know the types of developments you're looking to do? You might not need to do a complete JV deal depending on your team's abilities, size of project, type of project, etc.

While one of my companies does consulting to help developers the new one we launched helped educate emerging developers on the entire process so that you have all of the tools, resources, and case studies to be very dangerous. (I’d still recommend a mentor / consultant as part of your first deal to avoid pitfalls bc development has plenty of nuances). 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes