Looking for acquaintances in Gulfport- Biloxy MS

Looking for acquaintances in Gulfport- Biloxy MS

Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP's

- I'm Lior Avidan, 43, from Israel

I'm exploring the Gulfport- Biloxy, MS looking for a Fix & Flip and/or medium term rental buisness,  i will love to hear and learn about this market and fing new acquaintances to work and brainstorm with.

- Who am I? Spouse, father, biotechnology engineer (by degree), water engineer (12 years experience), specializes in natural health, loves the world of personal development, and the world of real estate.

- what am I doing here? After 5 years of real estate investments in Israel, I want to diversify my investments (I am currently focusing on Gulfport- Biloxy MS).

- What are my goals? Meet interesting people, Building a team, finding Interesting deals, and enjoy the journey.

Bottom line: I bring to the table new thinking and vision, engineering and analysis skills, professionalism and management skills.

I wish you all plenty of adventures, money, and profitable assets 💛

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Pat HeidingsfelderBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Biloxi, MS · Member since 2016 · 169 posts · 92 votes
2y

Hi @Lior Avidan!  I'm a local Gulfport/Biloxi Investor. I also own a real estate brokerage, and property management company. 

Are you looking to Fix and flip while living in Israel or are you local?  There are definitely areas you'll want to look out for.

Let me know if we can help!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pat HeidingsfelderBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Biloxi, MS · Member since 2016 · 169 posts · 92 votes
    2y

    Hi @Lior Avidan!  I'm a local Gulfport/Biloxi Investor. I also own a real estate brokerage, and property management company. 

    Are you looking to Fix and flip while living in Israel or are you local?  There are definitely areas you'll want to look out for.

    Let me know if we can help!

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Be careful to get good insurance costs. We saw our insurance 3X a few years ago which is why we sold our apartments in this area.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2022 · 211 posts · 28 votes
    2y

    Hi Lior,

    Please reach out to me privately!

  • Investor · Mississippi Gulf Coast · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 53 votes
    2y

    Understanding insurance is sooo important... 

    North of 1-10 or South of I-10? North of the tracks or South of the tracks?

    X flood zone is your friend... but look at the maps carefully... one block's X is another block's A

  • Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lane Kawaoka:

    Be careful to get good insurance costs. We saw our insurance 3X a few years ago which is why we sold our apartments in this area.

     thank you Roger, we'll be in touch in no time :)

  • Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lane Kawaoka:

    Be careful to get good insurance costs. We saw our insurance 3X a few years ago which is why we sold our apartments in this area.


     thank you Lane for your feadback. do you have experience in this field?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.