Wanted: Like-Minded Real Estate Junkies

Wanted: Like-Minded Real Estate Junkies

Investor · SC · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 8 votes

I retire as an educator in a couple of months. I'm back in the game after being a realtor, landlord, and flipper back in 2005-2009. I have one rental, and one that I working on flipping, but I'm looking to grow. I'm taking over a family home that I will use as rental, but I'm also looking to raise capital to use for land acquisition and development. I've learned so much, but still have so much to learn and so far to go... Looking for an accountability group, like-minded real estate junkies. a tribe to learn and provide insight. To put it plainly, I need help. Interested?

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charleston, SC · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Felicia,

    I'm in Charleston but spend a day or two in Columbia each month. I'm on a similar path to you where I may look to raise capital at some point in the future. Let me know if I can ever help with anything or if you'd like to chat and bounce ideas off one another.


    Patrick

  • Investor · SC · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    I Patrick. That would we awesome. I use to teach in Charleston, many years ago while working on my Master's at Charleston Southern Univ.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.