New Investor to the Area

Nashville, TennesseeWantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

New Investor to the Area

Rental Property Investor · Dfw Airport, TX (DFW) · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 4 votes

I'm from the DFW area in TX. I have a few rentals and I'm looking to invest in multi-family/rehab properties. Looking to meet likeminded people and continue to learn and grow.

Please feel free to reach out, I'm looking for all contacts. Investors, contractors, tax specialist, lenders, etc. 

Thank you and looking forward to working with you!!

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 10 votes
2y

Hi Adam!

I travel between DFW and ATX now, but lived in the Dallas area for almost a decade. Would love to connect 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Hi Adam!

    I travel between DFW and ATX now, but lived in the Dallas area for almost a decade. Would love to connect 

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Glad to have you as a part of this awesome community, Adam! 

  • Ko KashiwagiPro Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 967 posts · 445 votes
    2y

    Hi Adam,

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dfw Airport, TX (DFW) · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Thank you!!

  • Lender · Sarver PA · Member since 2024 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    2y

    can help you with that Let's network

    [email protected]

    412-709-2506

  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adam Young:

    I'm from the DFW area in TX. I have a few rentals and I'm looking to invest in multi-family/rehab properties. Looking to meet likeminded people and continue to learn and grow.

    Please feel free to reach out, I'm looking for all contacts. Investors, contractors, tax specialist, lenders, etc. 

    Thank you and looking forward to working with you!!


     Hi Adam,

    are you looking for MF here in Dallas-Fort Worth or else where? I know of a pretty great value-add opportunity here. DM if you would like to chat. cheers,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.