Contractor Recommendations in SE Portland, Oregon

Contractor Recommendations in SE Portland, Oregon

Realtor · Camas, WA · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 10 votes

Hello!

I just purchased a small single-family house in SE Portland in a great neighborhood. I need contractor recommendations.

I have several buy-and-hold properties but this is my first of hopefully many flips.

Thank you in advance,

Dan Hedges

0Reply
50 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dan Hedges:

    Hello!

    I just purchased a small single-family house in SE Portland in a great neighborhood. I need contractor recommendations.

    I have several buy-and-hold properties but this is my first of hopefully many flips.

    Thank you in advance,

    Dan Hedges


     David Selbig 360 551 3880

  • Contractor · Portland, OR · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hey Dan!


    I see this was posted 10 months ago, just wanted to follow up. Did you find a contractor to help you out? How was your experience?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.