Looking for lawyer for Colorado LLC formation

WantProfessionalsLawyer
Classifieds

Looking for lawyer for Colorado LLC formation

Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello

I'm looking to form an LLC for flipping properties in Colorado and I'd like to work with a lawyer to make sure everything is setup correctly for my short term and long term plans in real estate investing. While I can search for lawyers and can even find real estate lawyers, I am having difficulty finding one that specifically works with real estate investors and practices in Colorado. I've searched the BP forum and haven't had any luck finding any recommendations so would anyone be able to provide a good recommendation for an investor-friendly lawyer in Colorado?

1Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Michael Laurencelle The most real estate investor friendly attorneys that I am aware of are at Frascona Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C up in boulder. Not sure if they do the LLC setup for flipping though. Call and ask or search their website.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Laurencelle:

    Hello

    I'm looking to form an LLC for flipping properties in Colorado and I'd like to work with a lawyer to make sure everything is setup correctly for my short term and long term plans in real estate investing. While I can search for lawyers and can even find real estate lawyers, I am having difficulty finding one that specifically works with real estate investors and practices in Colorado. I've searched the BP forum and haven't had any luck finding any recommendations so would anyone be able to provide a good recommendation for an investor-friendly lawyer in Colorado?


     Do it yourself for about 150 bux 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.