Looking for a home inspector in Charlotte area

Looking for a home inspector in Charlotte area

Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 23 votes

Hi, I'm looking to buy a home in the Charlotte area and am looking for a referral for an inspector. Right now I have quote for $1,100 for a Radon, home inspection, and termite inspection. 

Thank you

2Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Samara HuntleyPro Member
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 124 posts · 189 votes
    2y

    Hey Ben, 

    congratulations on buying a home in Charlotte. I am a licensed GC so if your inspection comes back with anything you want checked out feel free to shoot me a message. As far as home inspections go, I cannot recommend Josh Williams with Innovative Home Concepts enough!

  • Real Estate Agent · North Carolina and California · Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi Ben,

    I'm a local real estate agent in Charlotte, NC. I have a great home inspector recommendation. Brad Kelly with Kelly Home Inspections is top not notch! His contact number is 704-507-7413. I hope this helps! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.