NW Huntsville Property

NW Huntsville Property

Landon CasselsPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Madison AL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Have a Single Family 2/1 (950 sqft) that has a renter that has been there for around 12 years.  Current rent is month to month at $800.   In last 18 months new roof, water heater, electrical, and flooring (insurance claim due to storm).  Moving and dont know if I want to deal with day to day as the PM long distance.  Seeing if it’s worth selling now, or If I will get a property manager to take over (already have a PM if I go this route).  Let me know if interested in buying 

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Landon, 

    Please send me the details. 

    Thanks

    Alex

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.