Memphis - Buyers Agent for Fix and Flips

Memphis - Buyers Agent for Fix and Flips

Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hello,

Anyone that has successfully done out of state fix and flips in Memphis - Do you have a buyer's agent you recommended?

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Jenni SmithPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 20 votes
2y

Hi @Minesh Patel I have heard nothing but good things from working with @Jordan Ray or @TylerTapley. I would also check out @AmyHolland with TurnkeyInvest.com, she is great helping OOS investors find flip deals. I would definitely recommend one of them. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan RayBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2023 · 630 posts · 328 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Minesh Patel:

    Hello,

    Anyone that has successfully done out of state fix and flips in Memphis - Do you have a buyer's agent you recommended?

    Hey Minesh! Not trying to toot my own horn but I have helped alot of investors do successful flips in Memphis! DM me, I would love to chat more! Talk soon!

  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 230 posts · 99 votes
    2y

    Hey, Minesh if you are looking for an investor-friendly agent I would recommend Tyler Tapley! He is the man!

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 39 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Evans:

    Hey, Minesh if you are looking for an investor-friendly agent I would recommend Tyler Tapley! He is the man!

    I agree with Alex! I’m on the Tyler Tapley Team here in Memphis and we assist many investors from all over the world. 

  • Jenni SmithPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Hi @Minesh Patel I have heard nothing but good things from working with @Jordan Ray or @TylerTapley. I would also check out @AmyHolland with TurnkeyInvest.com, she is great helping OOS investors find flip deals. I would definitely recommend one of them. 

  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Monica Bynum:
    Quote from @Alex Evans:

    Hey, Minesh if you are looking for an investor-friendly agent I would recommend Tyler Tapley! He is the man!

    I agree with Alex! I’m on the Tyler Tapley Team here in Memphis and we assist many investors from all over the world. 

    Can you please provide me with his contact info?

  • Jordan RayBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2023 · 630 posts · 328 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jenni Smith:

    Hi @Minesh Patel I have heard nothing but good things from working with @Jordan Ray or @TylerTapley. I would also check out @AmyHolland with TurnkeyInvest.com, she is great helping OOS investors find flip deals. I would definitely recommend one of them. 


    Thank you Brad! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.