Realtor · Saint Petersburgh · Member since 2022 · 65 posts · 38 votes
Hi Everyone,
I'm seeking a private money lender for a $350k loan to finance a small commercial 6-unit rental property. I'm able to provide a 10-12% returns or equity if they prefer, with the seller financing the remainder.
Does anyone have advice on connecting with private money lenders and securing the necessary funding?
I'm seeking a private money lender for a $350k loan to finance a small commercial 6-unit rental property. I'm able to provide a 10-12% returns or equity if they prefer, with the seller financing the remainder.
Does anyone have advice on connecting with private money lenders and securing the necessary funding?
Thank you!
Hey Hunter,
Are you looking for a true private money lender, or more of a DSCR style lender? There is a lot of similarities but I wanted to confirm what you were needing.
I'm seeking a private money lender for a $350k loan to finance a small commercial 6-unit rental property. I'm able to provide a 10-12% returns or equity if they prefer, with the seller financing the remainder.
Does anyone have advice on connecting with private money lenders and securing the necessary funding?