Looking for Wholesalers in Queens, NY

Looking for Wholesalers in Queens, NY

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello, I am a new flipper from Queens, NY. I would love to connect with you people who have experience in wholesaling in the five boroughs of NYC. 

Thank you.

1Reply
0 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nilufar Ahmed:

    Hello, I am a new flipper from Queens, NY. I would love to connect with you people who have experience in wholesaling in the five boroughs of NYC. 

    Thank you.


    Hello Nilufar!

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

    What kind of deals are you buying?

    2-4 family inventory in Queens is up almost 70% from last year, which is great for investors. 

    Although demand remains very strong (days on market is nearly the same as last year), there are deals out there. Especially if you are open to purchasing properties that are tenant-occupied.

    Would love to keep in touch and connect you to anyone in the area who can add value to you.

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.