looking for experienced property manager fluent in Vietnamese

looking for experienced property manager fluent in Vietnamese

Nam NguyenPro Member
Investor · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 19 votes

My wife and I are out-of-state investors looking at a property in Houston, TX, to live in after I leave the military.

The property is an occupied duplex, and the current tenants are Vietnamese-speaking. We are looking for a property manager who is fluent in the language for the next few years until I leave the military and come home. 

Any recommendations would be great.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • NJ · Member since 2024 · 207 posts · 91 votes
    2y

    Hi Nam - I do not have one off the top of mind at the moment but will keep an eye out for you around Houston for sure!! I'm attending the NARPM event next month and will ask around there as well. 

  • Contractor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    @Nam Nguyen I'm DMing you a recommendation. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.