Looking to work with local Sacramento Realtors

Looking to work with local Sacramento Realtors

Realtor · Lodi California · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 4 votes

My name is Bryan, I'm a Real Estate Investor looking to connect with realtors to work with me on the deals I already have lined up. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. 

2Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Scott ScovilleBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 497 posts · 272 votes
2y
Quote from @Bryan Jacob Heilman:

My name is Bryan, I'm a Real Estate Investor looking to connect with realtors to work with me on the deals I already have lined up. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. 


 Hey Bryan, I'm a local investor and an investor focused agent. Be happy to chat. I'll DM you.

Scoville Realty & Investments LLC
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2020 · 221 posts · 82 votes
    2y

    What area are you looking into? I too get off markets sometimes. Are you putting 100% cash that's where you get good deals or hard money. Let me know.

  • Scott ScovilleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 497 posts · 272 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bryan Jacob Heilman:

    My name is Bryan, I'm a Real Estate Investor looking to connect with realtors to work with me on the deals I already have lined up. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. 


     Hey Bryan, I'm a local investor and an investor focused agent. Be happy to chat. I'll DM you.

    Scoville Realty & Investments LLC
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, Palm Springs CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 65 votes
    2y

    Hi Bryan, I have a fantastic Realtor connect in Sacramento. Let me know if interested and I will refer them. Chat soon!

  • Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 517 posts · 408 votes
    2y

    Hey Bryan, I'm a broker and investor here in Sacramento, and I manage 100+ properties, mostly Airbnb. Scott Scoville and I work closely together at Hardin Realty & Property Management. If you haven't talked to Scott yet, be sure to DM him! I'll be here to help as well!

  • Realtor · CA · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Bryan Jacob Heilman:

    My name is Bryan, I'm a Real Estate Investor looking to connect with realtors to work with me on the deals I already have lined up. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. 

    Hello ,  Bryan my name is bryneeca Easter I am a ca Realtor . I serve all parts of California 24/7 . I consistently go the extra mile, and I would like to connect and hopefully do some amazing deals together. Thank you . 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.