Real Estate Agent Teams in Tacoma

Real Estate Agent Teams in Tacoma

Real Estate Agent · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi all,

I am hoping to find recommendations for real estate agent teams to join in the Tacoma area. I have been licensed for a few years but would like to try working with a team. I am investor friendly, have a solid database, driven, outgoing, mom of 5 who is also a newbie wholesaler. Any recommendations? 

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael HaasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    @Kelly Russell I actually just sent you a message about managing our STR's, but ironically just saw this post after that. Our team of 8 is hiring investor-savvy agents. My signature has my contact info, shoot me a text and we can connect to see if there could be a good fit. Cheers!

    HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.