Anyone willing to share a contractor for a flip?

Anyone willing to share a contractor for a flip?

David B.Pro Member
Member since 2022 · 77 posts · 56 votes

Hi all,


I have a deal in Lake Balboa that I fell upon and I had to scoop it up pretty quick. 

I have a lot of experience flipping, but I’ve never actually turned a property over in Los Angeles. Does anyone have some contractors they wouldn’t mind sharing for me to take down this deal? 

For full context, I am in the process of a divorce and was looking for a live in Flip. I happened to find a house right next door to my friend, and so I’m taking it down. 

This wouldn’t be a contractor that I would be using for a lot of volume. Just someone who could do a great job turning this house over. 

Thanks!

DC



0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · CA · Member since 2024 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    Hey David,

    I do have a great contractor to refer you to. Please direct message me if you would like me to send you their information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.