Seeking Maintenance-Only Property Management in Central NJ

Seeking Maintenance-Only Property Management in Central NJ

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

We are seeking property managers who specialize in maintenance and repair management services for 11 commercial retail units in Central New Jersey. We currently handle rent collection and financial monitoring internally, so we are not looking for full-service property management—just focused support with maintenance, repairs, and improvements. Any recommendations or insights are appreciated.

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    Good Afternoon, 

    I own and operate a Property Management Company. I'd love to discuss this opportunity with you further. Please feel free to reach. 

  • Property Manager · Asbury Park, NJ · Member since 2023 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Hi Joy, I work for a property management company that handles maintenance and repair services. I'd love to discuss how we can support you with the upkeep and improvements for your 11 commercial retail units. Let me know if you'd like to chat further!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.