Seeking Negotiation Assistance for 1st Lien

Baltimore, MarylandWantNotes: Non-Performing
Classifieds

Seeking Negotiation Assistance for 1st Lien

Investor · Potomac Maryland · Member since 2020 · 81 posts · 46 votes

Dear BP Folks,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a property where I currently hold a 2nd lien position on a single-family residence (SFR). I have possession of the property and am the sole titleholder. Recently, I discovered the existence of a 1st lien and am now looking to negotiate a short payoff at a significant discount. Property is in Maryland (forward paying state).

To provide some context, I recently averted a foreclosure sale by bringing the 1st lien current, which I managed to do just one day before the sale was set to occur. I acquired the property through a courthouse foreclosure sale, and I am committed to finding a viable solution for the 1st lien.

I am seeking someone with experience and a proven track record in negotiating with lenders. While I already have excellent legal representation, I would prefer to work with individuals who have hands-on experience in this arena—those who truly understand the nuances of negotiation from the ground up.

If you believe you can assist, I would be happy to discuss compensation for your efforts.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

DJ

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Golden Beach Florida · Member since 2024 · 89 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Osazee J Osagie:

    Dear BP Folks,

    I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a property where I currently hold a 2nd lien position on a single-family residence (SFR). I have possession of the property and am the sole titleholder. Recently, I discovered the existence of a 1st lien and am now looking to negotiate a short payoff at a significant discount. Property is in Maryland (forward paying state).

    To provide some context, I recently averted a foreclosure sale by bringing the 1st lien current, which I managed to do just one day before the sale was set to occur. I acquired the property through a courthouse foreclosure sale, and I am committed to finding a viable solution for the 1st lien.

    I am seeking someone with experience and a proven track record in negotiating with lenders. While I already have excellent legal representation, I would prefer to work with individuals who have hands-on experience in this arena—those who truly understand the nuances of negotiation from the ground up.

    If you believe you can assist, I would be happy to discuss compensation for your efforts.

    Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to your response.

    Best regards,

    DJ

    I’ve just completed a similar situation for a property I was second position and now is a newly added 1st position to my portfolio. 

    If you’re interested in assistance with a 1st position cost effective solution DM me

    I may be able to help 
  • Investor · Potomac Maryland · Member since 2020 · 81 posts · 46 votes
    1y

    I was able to manage the negotiations on my own with my in place team. Thanks for the offer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.