Looking for wholesalers in DFW area

Looking for wholesalers in DFW area

Investor · DFW · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

My name is Or and we are 3 investors looking for properties in DFW metro.

We are looking for honest & reliable wholesalers in the area after the unpleasant situation I had with another wholesaler.

Please DM me / send me an email if you are interested in working together.

Thanks,

Or

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
1y

Hi Or,

Welcome to the DFW market! I'm sorry to hear about your previous experience, but it's great that you're still looking to invest in this area. I work with NTX Eviction, and while we specialize in eviction services, we also have strong connections in the DFW real estate community, including wholesalers and other investors.

I'd be happy to discuss potential opportunities and see how we can help you connect with reliable people in the market or assist you with any tenant-related matters for your future properties. Feel free to reach out, and let's explore how we can work together!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Avi

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver McClurePro Member
    Financial Advisor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2018 · 659 posts · 479 votes
    2y

    @Harrison Sharp might have a few contacts for you.

  • Investor · DFW · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    @Denver McClure Hi Denver, could you please send me a PM with the wholesalers you know?

    By the way, if you know also contractors that you recommend please let me know

    Thanks,

    Or

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 142 posts · 59 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Or Zemer Tov:

    Hi,

    My name is Or and we are 3 investors looking for properties in DFW metro.

    We are looking for honest & reliable wholesalers in the area after the unpleasant situation I had with another wholesaler.

    Please DM me / send me an email if you are interested in working together.

    Thanks,

    Or


     Are you located in DFW or just want to invest in DFW?

  • Investor · DFW · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    @Kristin Flores-Brockman I am not located in DFW (I am not a US citizen)

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Before you swipe away please take a minute. Thank you

    Good evening, I'll make this short. I have my own crews, insurance, and vehicles to complete any job y'all may have, being a full house renovations or a small list of repairs just to get a house sold. We have been in business for over 15 yrs. and have remodeled/renovated homes though out the DFW area. Now that doesn't mean I'm pricey, it just means I know what I'm doing. If y'all have any question feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at (469) 475-4024. Thank you and have a great day

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi Or,

    Welcome to the DFW market! I'm sorry to hear about your previous experience, but it's great that you're still looking to invest in this area. I work with NTX Eviction, and while we specialize in eviction services, we also have strong connections in the DFW real estate community, including wholesalers and other investors.

    I'd be happy to discuss potential opportunities and see how we can help you connect with reliable people in the market or assist you with any tenant-related matters for your future properties. Feel free to reach out, and let's explore how we can work together!

    Looking forward to hearing from you,

    Avi

  • Investor · DFW · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    @Avi Turkia Hi, I am sending you a PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.