Looking for local contacts for REI meetups

Looking for local contacts for REI meetups

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hi BP Community!

I hope this email finds you well, especially my fellow Tampans affected by Hurricane Helene. Do any of you know of or attend regular real estate investing meetups? I have owned a single rental townhome for 6 years which cashflows well and has a good bit of equity, have saved $50k for some dry powder, and am looking for a community to engage with on how do I scale from here quickly. I should have enough funds to make something happen, I just don't have the confidence from experience on how I should execute. I see the need for affordable housing, so I am interested in multifamily or perhaps buying land for building a Boxable community  https://www.boxabl.com/order This recently caught my eye as a could be big opportunity for REI.

What are some ideas you more experienced investors have done to go from 1 to 10 doors?

Who is available for coffee in the next couple of weeks on me?

Best,
Travis

1Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 20 votes
    1y

    Hey Travis! Please give me a call - 813.455.0855. Thanks! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.